Friday, October 15, 2010

Filming for something?





Two photos from an adventure in London a while back. The first one is of Marc chilling with some PBR after brutalizing his collar bone. There's a spot in between a couple buildings that has these huge triangular banks. Pretty steep, so your nose hits on the way up. Wish I would of got a photo of the spot! Anyway, these things go pretty far up. 12 feet? Shoulder first on the way down after dropping in. I hope the recovery went well buddy!

The second is of Jay filming Timmy doing a line.

I think I logged more footy in 2010 than any year since 2005! Are we filming for anything? I don't know... but I'll be honest, since we're all working adults, (for the most part self-sufficient working adults) sessions have been more relaxed, based on having fun! Take a weekend, visit the homies and go skating, get some food and have some beers. What it looks like is a montage of ex-Cornwall locals is approaching. Plus I seen photos of Jay filming at that new pool in Cornwall that I have yet got a chance to schralp.

Damn... it's a shame the winter is approaching so quickly.



Jay sent me this in an email.. embarrassing? nah... everyone gets the snot knocked out of em from time to time.

No comments: