Thursday, September 9, 2010

Some photos.

Some photos that I've been too lazy to edit and post considering I just had a couple teeth ripped out of my mouth and my spit contains blood and I'm hungry and I can't do anything figured this would be the best time. Enjoy!





The above two images we're taken while camping in Ingleside. It was our outdoor hotel while we attended skatefest in Alexandria for the weekend. I was kinda just fucking around with my camera. The first is of the old couple that were staying across the dirt road from us. They had this super old little trailer, very vintage looking. How romantic of the old farts dining together at sunset.

The second is simply the moon taken at virtually the same spot, a little overexposed so you can see the reflection of the fire in the leaves.



In the front of Dunlop. Jake chillin, Josh killin.



What you see is what you get. While the shredding in the previous photo was going down.



And, the view from my balcony. Thy sky looks super weird! not because of photoshop, but because there was a brief period of some serious solar activity directed towards earth

My mouth is no longer numb, I'm still bleeding from it, but can't get drunk to forget about it.

1 comment:

Stef and Chad said...

Whoa in the second last photo, the cloud covering the sun looks like Canada but flipped horizontally...do you see that? or is just me lol -STef