Saturday, January 10, 2015

An Assortment of Hiatus Photos

Below are a collection of photos from the past few years. Blogging is weird. I'm doing it again. 

This photo is from the old Polson skatepark in Kingston. There really is no comparison around anymore. Despite its poor assortment of precast concrete ramps, it was simple. Lots of room for smooth flatground and two perfectly flat and square benches. It was all we needed. The replacement of this park is a cramped concrete skid mark the size of the average bungalow.  




Josh Bos - Ollie.











Andrew Wilcox Portrait. 2011





















































Danny O'Brien - Boardslide? What I like about this photo is that it contains some of the best dudes I know all having a good time in a single photo. 


















































































It's been fully 4 years since I last posted to this blog. Today is the second Saturday of January and that was the last time I posted in 2011. I could of just started a new one, but I figured why not just continue where I left off? I had sold my Nikon camera and was without a camera for the better part of 4 years. I bought one last spring and I am looking forward to taking more photos. If you were to click "older posts" at the bottom of the page and read my musings of 4-5 years ago, you may contract second-hand embarrassment if you know me, or perhaps enchantment if you're a younger peer of mine. 

Nevertheless, more photos to come. 

No comments: