Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Picton Opening day with Rockit Boutique

Hey folks,

I haven't posted in a minute, I know. With work, summer, skating and trips it's hard to find the time to take photos let alone editing them and being on a computer during my spare time, but here I am doing this instead of being out there having fun or running errands.

July 18th was the grand opening of the County Youth Park in Picton, Ontario and the Rockit crew invited me to join, skate and take some photos.



The crew meeting up at the shop (theres a few dudes missing)



Demo kids!



Caleb Lilly - Pivot to Fakie



Francois Heroux - front salad



Frankie - Crooks



Caleb - switch nose manny (probably fakie with a front shuv out)



Jack Daniels - Feeble (darragh grind)


That's pretty well all I have for now.

...wait

I forgot to mention that this whisper rapper was there:

No comments: