Saturday, August 7, 2010

Exit Dunlop



So Dunlop is over.
If you don't know about Dunlop, you don't know shit. It was basically a skate house, a party house, place for all our friends to crash, dirt fest and our home. I lived there for near a year and I managed to move before shit got real gnar.

I'd just like to share a hilarious scenario that happened on a regular day with all my roomies and I, just to give you all a taste of something that might happen a la Dunlop.

At the time it was me, Richard Jackson and Matt Sullivan officially living in the place along with Brian Mowbray living on the couch. See, I work and I usually have my alarm set about 2 hours before my shift starts, so at about 6:30 in the morning after a night of some real hard living, beers, girls and hijinx, my alarm started firing off and it's fucking annoying as shit. You think alarm clocks suck? My alarm is the alarm of sin. I slept right through the shit and somehow managed to wake up and in my hungover piece of shit state was too lazy to turn it off, so Matt, in the room next to mine yells through the wall, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!" (I'm pretty sure he had some young vagina in there with him) to which I replied, "YA LIKE THAT!?!" then across the hall we heard Ricky laughing his ass off, then all four of us in the house, in separate rooms, started laughing our asses off!

I died laughing today with Brian about this exact scenario and continue to laugh out loud at it every time I think about it.

Dunlop RIP

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Awww! R.I.P Dunlop!!